Online & Mobile Banking Security
Our Online and Mobile Banking systems have a variety of security features to help keep your information and accounts safe. We strongly recommend you become familiar with them, and the steps you can take help protect yourself.
How We Help Protect You:
- Account Alerts including transaction activity, bill-pay activity, and security alerts. Learn More
- Manage Cards feature in Mobile Banking to turn your card on or off. Learn More
- Unique employee login credentials and access permissions for business users with Business Online Banking. Learn More
- Security questions that must be answered when we detect unusual or suspicious logins or transactions.
- Automated timeout feature that closes your online or mobile banking session after a period of inactivity.
- Strong password requirements. Learn More
- Data encryption using 256 bit, secure-socket layer. Learn More
- Secure Messaging (via Online Banking) to communicate safely by email.
Ways to Protect Yourself:
- Set up and utilize Account Alerts in Online Banking.Learn More
- Ensure your contact information - especially your mobile phone number and email address - are up to date in Online Banking.
- When sending us private information by email, use the Secure Messaging feature in Online Banking.
- Keep your computer's operating system and all anti-virus and anti-malware tools up to date.
- Review our Password Protection Tips and change your password immediately if you suspect any suspicious account activity.
- Do not leave Online Banking sessions active when leaving any computer; always log out of the service.
- Avoid accessing online banking via shared computers or public wifi access points.
- Protect your mobile devices by utilizing the pin, password lock, and finger print lock features available.
- Do not “jailbreak” or “root” your mobile devices to provide access to additional, unauthorized features and applications. This activity increases the risk of unauthorized and undetected access to the device and can compromise the security of your information.