New Online & Mobile Banking
For added security, when you first log in, you will be asked to set up your two-factor authentication by entering your email and a phone number.
On March 16th, we launched a new Online & Mobile Banking platform which provides a modern, consistent look and feel across all your devices. Whether you are on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, the view of your accounts and services will be the same. Our new system is easy to navigate and offers numerous customizable viewing options.
What Will You See?
- A more personalized experience – customize your personal homepage the way it makes the most sense to you and how you do your banking
- Enhanced Card management – in addition to activating and deactivating your debit card, you can now re-order Debit /ATM cards, and add travel notices.
- Two Factor Authentication – a code will be sent to you outside of the system to verify your identity. After initial set up, you may check the box if you no longer want to receive and enter a verification code at login. (see image to right)
- Zelle® – Zelle is a fast, safe, easy and contact-free way to send money to those you know and trust.
- View Documents in Mobile - estatements and tax documents can be viewed in the new mobile app
- Message Screens – a message area will display alerts, general communications and customer support conversations.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Terms and conditions apply.
Initial Login to the NEW Online & Mobile Banking
What you need to know:
- You will need your current user name and password to log in. (If you currently use facial or fingerprint recognition you will need to first login with your current username and password, then reset your facial or fingerprint recognition.)
- Complete the new login security feature which allows you to choose a text message or phone call to verify your identity.
- Once logged in, locate your profile settings and make sure all of your contact information is up to date and correct, including your email address, phone numbers, and mailing address.
- When you access your current mobile app after March 15th, you will be prompted to download the new mobile app tile. Once downloaded, you may then delete your old app tile.
- Important Browser Information: Internet Explorer is no longer supported, please use another secure browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox.
- If you currently use balance and transaction alerts, you will need to reset them in the new system. (Business Online Banking customers will not need to reset their balance and transaction alerts)
For more information and Frequently Asked Questions, click here.