Online Year-End Tax Forms
Opt-In for Online Tax Forms
Opting-in to receive your BankRI year-end tax forms online is the fastest, most convenient and environmentally friendly way to view your tax forms. Your 2020 tax forms will be accessible at no charge through Cash Management Online.
PLEASE NOTE: You must opt-in by December 27, 2020 to receive online versions of your 2020 year-end tax forms.
Once you opt-in to online tax forms, you will no longer receive paper year-end 1099 and 1098 tax forms. If you change your mind, and no longer wish to receive online tax forms, you can opt-out by following the same process and deselect the applicable forms check box(es).
In order to opt-in to receive year-end tax forms online, you must first be enrolled in eStatements. If you are not enrolled in estatements, please contact your banker to enroll today.
If you are currently receiving estatements and would like to opt-in to receive year-end tax forms online, follow the steps below:
- Within Cash Management Online, select the "eStatements" tile
- Among the options that appear below the tiles, select “Sign up/Changes”
- Once on the “Sign up/Changes” screen press the “+ “ button on account(s) of choice
- An “Enroll Available Document Types” drop down menu will appear
- Select 1099 and/or 1098 Forms and press the “Save Settings” button
If you have any questions about eStatements or online tax forms, please contact our Customer Support at 866-422-6574.