COVID-19 Update & Branch Operation Info
Bank Rhode Island is proactively working with our local, state and federal government agencies to ensure our response is both safe and sound with little disruption to our customers. In order to protect our staff, customers and their families as well as our community, we continue to take the necessary recommended steps to limit the ongoing impact of this virus.
Across the nation, there has been an increase in fraudulent activity related to the COVID-19 outbreak. We have resources available to help you avoid falling victim to these scams. Learn more about the various scams.
Effective March 15th our branch lobbies are open for business. We do encourage customers to continue to use the branch drive up when applicable.
If you plan to visit one of our branch lobbies, the following policies will be in effect:
- A face covering must be worn at all times while in the branch lobby.
- Please do not visit the branch if you are not feeling well.
- You will be greeted by a branch employee at the entrance:
- Identification - the greeter will ask you to briefly remove your face covering, show ID, and also ask you basic questions about any COVID -19 symptoms and travel.
- Lobby Capacity - If the number of customers in the lobby is at maximum occupancy, the greeter will ask you to wait outside.
- Social Distancing - In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, we have placed floor decals 6 feet apart inside the branch for your convenience.
For your convenience and to save time, please consider using mobile check deposit, online banking, ATMs, or our drive up windows. Our Customer Support Center is available for any questions at 866-422-6574.
We will continue to update this page accordingly. We thank you for your business and for your patience as we strive to keep all of our customers and employees safe, healthy, and informed throughout this process.